As it pertains to existing leadership principles and strategies that are taught to achieve the stated desired outcomes for the front-line, mid-level and senior-level workforce, did you know?:
- 58% of managers said they did not receive any management training.
- 79% of people quit their job due to lack of appreciation.
- 77% of organizations report they are currently experiencing a leadership gap.
- Only 10% of CEOs believe their company’s leadership development initiatives have a clear business impact.
- 63% of Millennials said their leadership skills were not being fully developed.
“Leadership With A Servant’s Heart” is written to expose front-line, mid-level and senior-level leaders of small, medium and large organizations, and churches, to practical and proven leadership principles, strategies, facts and real-time examples with the sole purpose of creating a new and dynamic cadre of leaders. Through the subtitle for book #1 – Leading through Personal Relationships – the principle goal is to teach, coach, mentor and share the concepts of leading others by valuing and caring for them. While it is true that “Many will not remember what you say, but most will remember how you make them feel,” the readers of this book will learn the truth of this emotion and how to effect change in their respective leadership styles. When leaders value and care for those that they are entrusted to lead, their influence increases exponentially.
“Leadership With A Servant’s Heart” is systematically divided into three parts, three chapters each for a total of nine chapters, to emphasize the core characteristics of a servant leader – serving, inspiring and leading:
Part I – The Key to Servant Leadership: Serving Others
Part II – The Goal of Servant Leadership: Inspiring Others
Part III – The Result of Servant Leadership: Leading Others